Oliver L. Velez Presents...Questions? (866) 877-6124 Info@iFundTraders.com
Equity Training Courses
Equity Live Trading Lab
The trainee can permanently stop the program at any time without further obligation.
Paid in full trainees get all services for life:
Seminar retakes, Lab retakes; Education Trading/Training Room, Simulated training program; Option to become a professional member of
our preferred institutional trading firm.
* Plus $50 monthly trading platform data fee.
In this powerful "live" trading laboratory, iFundTraders distills over twenty years of experience to offer one of the richest insights into the exact methods and techniques required to transform retail traders into professional ones who desire to Trade for a Living.
Description: This intensive course moves theory to actual practice by giving the student the ability to actually trade the iFT concepts live. Each attendee will be given the ability to trade the iFundTraders equity account during various periods of each day. Those who finish the course will be eligible to be accepted into the iFundTraders Professional Trader Program. In this program, each trader is given $75,000 in buying power to start, with the potential to trade with as much is $2,000,000 in buying power. All profits earned are split between the trader and the firm, but only after 100% of the entire education training fee is recouped. This in effect, makes the iFundTraders program absolutely free.
The goal of this course is to set the student firmly on the path to trading success, so that his/her trading career with iFundTraders will be a prosperous one.
Outline: Under the personal tutelage of iFundTraders instructional staff, some of the most sought after trainers in the business, each student will be taught:
- •Advanced Execution Skills;
- •Level II trading tactics and techniques;
- •Hot Key Techniques to increase speed of execution;
- •Proper ECN routing for NYSE and NASDAQ;
- •Morning gap analysis and how to trade them;
- •How to decipher and use the morning news;
- •Momentum analysis;
- •Sector analysis and Money Flow;
- •How to find the key stocks in play each day;
- •How to find and ride the market's prevailing trend;
- •Modern day tape reading using Time & Sales (T&S);
- •Advanced chart pattern recognition techniques;
- •Market internals (TICK, TRIN, Volatility Index, Futures, New Highs, New Lows, Advanced/Decline Line Ratio, etc.) and how to use them to gain an intra-day edge;
- •Rebate Trading, the good and the bad;
- •Trade management techniques;
- •How and when to use the three most powerful entry techniques;
- •iFundTraders four exit strategies;
- •How to employ iFundTraders three trailing stop methods;
- •How to handle disaster whenever it strikes;
- •Trade Journaling;
- •The tricks and traps of NYSE Specialists and NASDAQ Market Makers and how to avoid them;
- •Professional Trading Platform set-up and page creation;
- •Visible, Invisible and Dark Book analysis;
- •And much, much more
Those who finish the course will be automatically be eligible to participate in the iFundTraders Professional Trader Program. In this program, each trader becomes a pro and is initially given $75,000 in buying power with which to profit from the iFundTraders Method of Trading. All profits will go to the trader until the entire educational fee has been recouped. After, profits are shared between the trader and the firm. See iFundTraders Trading Programs and iFundTraders 12-Step Trader Advancement for more details.
This powerful Live Trading Lab offers what no other educational session does: the ability to practice and learn sound trading techniques without putting your own money at risk. It also puts you under the personal tutelage of some of the most celebrated traders and educators in the business. Remember, no education is ever complete without a period of monitored, live trading sessions. Theory must become practice and practice must become perfection. In this session it will.
*Program fee refers to iFT's proprietary training material only which is provided immediately upon payment processing. The instructional course referenced above, which accompanies iFT's proprietary training material, is included complimentary as a courtesy to members to assist with the academic assimilation of the training material purchased.