Trader Advancement Guidelines
Risk Management Controls:
At each performance level, traders will be assigned a maximum lot size, a daily loss limit, and a minimum weekly target.
- Lots Max Position Size – This defines the limit for any individual order as well as the total lot size limit for all open positions.
- Max Daily Loss – If the Daily Loss Limit is reached at any point during a day’s trading, no further entry orders will be permitted and a iFT Risk Manager will work with the trader to close all positions.
- Max Weekly Loss – If a cumulative loss greater than three times the Daily Loss Limit is reached during a week’s trading, the account will be disabled from further trading for the remainder of the week.
- Cumulative Target – This defines the minimum net profit that must be achieved in order to achieve promotion to the next performance level.
Trader Payout Rates:
The percentage of profits that are paid to the trader will increase as traders advance through the performance levels. Refer to the table for the following details:
- Payout % – This defines the percentage of profits paid to the trader at level.